ZTE has officially launched the ZTE V5 with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera exclusively via Snapdeal availability in India. Features a 5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD IPS display with OGS and Dragontrail Glass. Offers a free 3G/2G data for the first three (3) months for prepaid Aircel subscribers as well.
It’s a dual-SIM supported smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the company’s Nubia 2.0 UI on top. ZTE’s first Android KitKat powered handset launching in Indian market. Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor that’s coupled with 1GB of RAM. It bears 4GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). Sports a 13-megapixel rear Sony Exmor CMOS sensor with LED flash, while there is 5-megapixel front camera with BSI sensor also on board.
Notably, the rear facing camera on ZTE V5 comes with NeoVision 3.0 Camera UI, lightmeter, autofocus, stablizer, special effects, Panorama, and face detection features. Support 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, Glonass, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio. It packs a 2400mAh battery that the online retailer listing says it delivers up to 6 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time.
- 5.0-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS display with Dragontrail Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with Nubia 2.0 UI
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 5-element lens, Sony EXMOR RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 88-degree wide angle lens, BSI sensor
- 8.9mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery
The ZTE V5 comes in white color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. Exclusively from Snapdeal with the site is offering up to 1GB 2G/ 3G data per month for the first 3 months to prepaid Aircel subscribers with every purchase of the ZTE V5 smartphone.