Xolo has officially announced Q1000s Plus – successor to the 2013’s Q1000s Android-powered smartphone, but with the same Q1000s design assembly. Priced at INR 13,999!
The Xolo Q1000s Plus is a dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. Features a 13-megapixel rear-facing BSI 2 sensor with LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera. With 32GB of built-in storage, the smartphone sports a 5-inch full HD 1080p IPS OGS display and packs a 3000mAh battery.
The Xolo Q1000s Plus similar to Q1000s is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU, pwired with 2GB of RAM. Connectivity options on the Q1000s Plus supports 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It measures 7.98mm thick and includes a 3.5mm audio jack.
Also check this: Xolo Play 8X-1200 with Octa-Core 2GHz CPU and Play 8x-1000 with HIVE UI launched recently, also the best smartphones from Xolo in India.
Xolo Q1000s Plus Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS OGS display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera , BSI sensor
- 7.98 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 30000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1000s Plus available in Black and White color variants and priced at Rs. 13,999. Already on sale in eBay in India for Rs. 13,890.