Download and Install Windows 8 Developer Preview ISO Image in 64-bit and 32-bit – Top 10 Best Windows 8 OS Features ? and First Look of What is new in Windows 8 ? Microsoft showed off more in depth at Windows 8, and showed the re-imagining of Windows 8, that is focused very Heavily on a new Metro-style touch-based User Interface .
After Installing Windows 8 , you can switch between the simple Metro interface and the traditional Windows desktop to fit. Just Grab this Windows 8 Developer Preview along with Developer Tools, which require a Clean Installation.
If you already have Windows 7 and Windows Vista Installed on your System, then you can keep accounts, files, settings with the New Installation. But Windows XP Users can Upgrade and keep their accounts and Files Only.
Best New Features in Windows 8
1. Windows 8 Lock screen – This got a beautiful Picture along with few little widgets full of Information, like Time, How many Mails you have and on and on..! After Swiping to Unlock your Windows 8, it shows some awesome and neat Touch-based Features, specially a “Picture Password” feature. So, instead of using any PIN or to Unlock Pattern to get into system, you can swipe invisible Gestures using a Picture.
2. Windows 8 Home Screen – Similar to Windows 7 Home Screen, but got a set of Tiles, each of which represents an Application and many of them show Information and Notifications that related to the Application.
Example – If you had got an Email or Unread mail, then the Email Tile will let you know, and Windows 8 Calendar Tle will show upcoming Events, and You Music Tiles will show you what you are playing and many more tiles and Details.
You can yourself create Tiles for Contacts, Traditional Events, Best Windows Apps and create Tiles for Games too, so that will pull you into the Windows 8 Desktop. The tablet-optimized apps are all full screen and “imperssive”, though, and you can rearrange their icons on the home screen easily.
3. Running Applications in Windows 8 – When you Tap on its Home Screen icon, then it goes Full Screen. Where the Windows 8 Browser has a lots of Touch-based Controls, like Pinch to Zoom and Copy and paste, and Applications can also be share Information one another easily.
To do that, you will need to Select Text in the Browser or you can choose a Photo in their Cloud-based Photo App and just hit “Share” Button, so that you can then pick up an App to which you want to Send that Text or Photograph and work with it from There. Best Feature in Windows 8 Sharing is, You can Send or Share Photos to Facebook, Send Text from a Web Page ina an Email and so on.
4. Windows Live Cloud Syncing in Windows 8 – Windows Live is taking center stage as the backend for all of Windows 8′s cloud syncing abilities. With Windows Live, your Address Book, Photos, SkyDrive Data and Even Data within the Third-party apps can be Synchronized to the Cloud.
Where you can sync your Adress Book with other Services like Facebook and Twitter too. You can also Sync your Settings from one Windows 8 PC to another, and for that you have to Sign into your Windows 8 with Windows Live ID and you will get all your Themes, App Settings, Languages, takbar and other Preferences, which will show right there.
5. Windows 8 with New Task Manager – Microsoft’s finally redesigned the task manager, and it looks pretty great. You have a very simple task manager for basic task killing, but if you’re a more advanced user, you can bring up the detailed task manager filled with information on CPU and RAM usage, Metro app history, and even startup tweaking—so you can get rid of apps that launch on startup without going all the way into msconfig.
6. Windows Explorer in Windows 8 – This Windows Explorer have a Native ISO Mounting, a new Office-style Ribbon and a Folder up Button like old days of XP. This Windows Explorer has a cool “Quick access” Toolbar in the Left-hand side corner of the Titlebar, give us a quick access to your Favorite Buttons from the Ribbon.
7. Windows 8 App Store – This App Store looks like the Windows 8 Home Screen with tiles that correspond to different Categories and Featured Applications. From there, you can look at a more detailed list of the available apps in a given section.
Windows 8 App Store not only contain Touch-based apps but Applications available for Windows 8 Tablets Interface.
8. Windows 8 Performance Increases – Windows 8 actually has better performance than Windows 7, even with this metro interface running on top of a desktop. Tablet users and netbook users should notice a fairly significant performance increase with Windows 8. you can see a comparison between a task manager running on both operating systems to the right—which makes us pretty helpful.
9. Windows 8 Other Features – This new Windows 8 Operating System has other Features like Spellchecking, System-wide Search Feature lets you search anything from your Music Library to Your Contacts to the Web. The most Innovative feature is Metro UI, just Run Metro UI on one Monitor while running the traditional Desktop on the Other. Say Thanks to 8. Windows 8 Performance Increases – Windows 8 actually has better performance than Windows 7, even with this metro interface running on top of a desktop. Tablet users and netbook users should notice a fairly significant performance increase with Windows 8. you can see a comparison between a task manager running on both operating systems to the right—which makes us pretty helpful.
This new Windows 8 Operating System has other Features like Spellchecking, System-wide Search Feature lets you search anything from your Music Library to Your Contacts to the Web. The most Innovative feature is Metro UI, just Run Metro UI on one Monitor while running the traditional Desktop on the Other. This is only a Developer Preview of Windows 8, you will be getting more for your new Windows 8 Operating System in the Future. Try it and Install Windows 8. Say Thank’s to Lifehacker