How to: Upgrade iOS 5 without a Developer Account (Non-developers) Today with Bypass iOS 5 Activation . Exploit found to bypass iOS 5 activation allowing non-developers to install iOS 5 on their iPhone .
Warning : This Bypassing iOS 5 Activation is not covered bt warranty and may destroy your Phone, and once you go to iOS 5, you cannot go back. Apple will likely to fix this in the Upcoming iOS 5 Update and you won’t be able to use your Device until the Final iOS 5 Release or a Developer adds your Phone to his Device List.
Gizmodo posts a Video on How to Activate an iPhone on iOS 5 without having your device ID provisioned by a developer/Apple. This exploit will use the combination of Voicecover and the pull down Notifications to activate the iPhone. The Device continues to work after Restarts, as the user that found this exploit says, so you do not have to Re-activate it everytime your Restart you Phone.
How to Install/Activate/Upgrade iOS 5 without Developer Account
1. Download the iOS 5 IPSW file from the web (it’s easy and readily available. Just Google it and torrent it down).
2. Update your iPhone using iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer, click on the Check for Update button with theOption (Mac) or Shift (PC) key pressed. Select the iOS 5 IPSW file from the place you downloaded it to.
3. Wait until it upgrades. A new activation screen will appear.
Activate iOS 5
1. Triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
2. Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
3. Click on Emergency Call and, while it’s switching, swipe with your three fingers down.
4. The Notification Center will appear!
5. Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
6. Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone’s springboard.