How to: Update Android Apps and iPhone Applications . This guide helps you on How you can Update your Downloaded Android or iPhone Apps. I Think you already Downloaded many popular and Best Applications on your Smartphone (iPhone/Android).
But! you ever thought to Check for Updates of those Downloaded apps? This will be the first suggested to do “Check for Updates” atleast once a week. When you update those Apps, you may be provided with the Best Features and Important Big fixes, and updating your Android and iPhone apps are versy easy and time consuming.
How to Update Android Apps: Step-by-Step Guide
1. First of all Find the Android Marketplace in your Home Screen or in your Apps Drawer and just Tap it to Open it.
2. Once Android MarketPkace Loads, now tap the Mnu Button on your Smartphone and Choose the My Apps Option.
3. You will get the list of your Installed Apps in few seconds. You can see this, Available Upadtes in Red or Orange Text that says Update to the Right of Application Name. Now Tap Update all at the Top of the Screen to Update your Android Apps.
Note: you can also update Apps individually by tapping and Holding down the app, you want to Update and then by choosing Update from the Resulting Menu.
How to Upadte iPhone Apps:
1. First go to the iPhone Home screen and Tap on the App Store icon.
2. Tap the Updates when App Store Opens, see in the bottom right corner of the iPhone Screen.
3. Now Tap on Update All Button at the Top of the Screen.
4. Now Enter your Password and wait for the apps to Update.
Note : Some iPhone Applications may have an alert, you have to respond to before the update will install, so wait for few seconds in case one comes up so that you can acknowledge it.
Watch Video: How to Update Android and iPhone Applications