Two New BlackBerry PlayBook Tablets Coming Out In 2012?
While all the fuss was going on around the market, that the RIM is negotiating with the Samsung for a buyout, (about which we reported in our today’s article as a rumor and later today Samsung also announced that this is only a false and they are not interested in buying the RIM) now the RIM is coming with not only one but two new devices. May be it wants to increase it’s Tablet business. Details after the jump!
According to N4BB report, the RIM is releasing two new BlackBerry PlayBook tablets in 2012.
These two devices are coming in different versions. The first one is a 7-inch version of the PlayBook which will be 3G and supposedly unveiled in April and the second one is a 10-inch version of the PlayBook and may be launched in December.
In fact, RIM tried its best to launch these new BlackBerry PlayBook Tablets before the announced shedule, but the LTE chipsets made by Qualcomm are delaying the release. RIM expressed it’s deep regrets to the BlackBerry lovers about the delay. Though the releasing time of these two devices are announced, Unfortunately, no other details about the specifications and price of these tablets were revealed.
That is not the whole thing we want to inform you guys, there are other ‘music to the ears’ new comings! RIM is planning to launch more and more next-generation devices in 2012 with a rapid succession. Here you loves to hear about some of them.
The RIM’s sheduled timeline of new releases in 2012:
* In February BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 will be announced to be coming out and it includes with unified inbox, customizable tabs, and apps like calendar and contacts
* At the end of February apparently RIM will launch PlayBook Admin Service
* It is coming with Mobile Fusion in April
* The company is supposedly going to be releasing its first BlackBerry 10 smartphone sometime in September
* For emerging in the markets which includes East Asia and Africa, RIM is palnning to release two new BlackBerry Curves in this year
So, RIM will be in hectic shedule throught this year to bring these devices to the world markets along with BlackBerry PlayBook Tablets, to be unvailed in 2012.
If you are a BlackBerry lover and waiting for its PlayBook Tablets to get soon, then RIM is not going to help you! you have to bear the delay and have to wait until the launching of the devices.