Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android Phone – How to on Windows & Mac
How to: Transfer/Import Contacts from iPhone to Android Phone (Windows/Mac Users) using Google Contacts – Why to Transfer iPhone Conatcts to Android ? When you are an iPhone user and bought a new Android Phone and want to Migrate iPhone Contacts to That Android Phone, then you will need to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android Phone.
By using Google Contacts to Transfer the Contacts from iPhone to Android from Mac and Windows Computers.
How to Import iPhone Contacts from Mac to Google Contacts:
1. Connect iPhone to iTunes in your MacBook (Recommended to use iTunes 7.7 or later)
2. Now select iPhone from the Devuice List in iTunes 7.7
3. Now Click on Info Tab in iTunes
4. Now Click on sync address book contacts option in Address Book
5. Now select all the Contacts and check the Sync Google Contacts option in the same Page.
6. To Enter you Gmail ID and Password, click Configure Button.
7. Now all the the iPhone Contacts will be sync with Gmail Contacts.
Important Note – To sync your iPhone contacts with Gmail you need to clear all the contacts in your Gmail account. Otherwise use a fresh Gmail id for sync your contacts.
How to Import iPhone Contacts from Windows PC to Google Contacts
1. Install iTunes 10.4, latest version in your Windows PC.
2. Now Connect iPhone to your Windows PC
3. Go to iTunes and select the iPhone from the Device List
4. Now Click on Info tab to select Sync Contact
5. Now Select Google Contacts from the list
6. When Prompted, Enter Your Gmail ID and Password
7. After Entering, please click on Start Sync.
How to Copy/Transfer all the Stored Google Contacts to Android Phone
* First Go to Accounts & Sync on your Android Phone (Menu->Settings->Accounts & Sync)
* Tap add Account Option at the Bottom of the Screen
* Select Google from the list and enter your Gmail id and password.
* Now you Android Phone will be sync with Gmail Account
* Tap the Gmail Account as shown above
* Now you can see the list of Options to Enable or Disable Sync with your Android Phone.
* Then Tap on the Google Contacts, so that it can be automatically sync the iPhone Contacts from Gmail.
Now Your Google Contacts will appera in your Android Phone Contacts. Here you can see the three tutorials like How to Impot iPhone Contacts from Mac to Google Account, How to Import iPhone Contacts from Windows to Google Contacts and How to Copy or Transfer Contacts from Google to Android Phone. Please Follow carefully and have a nice day. via