Sprint Signed:iPhone 5 Exclusive $20 Billion Dollar Deal ?
Sprint $20 Billion Deal for Exclusive iPhone 5:Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 – yes the real iPhone 5, not the iPhone 4S – as an exclusive. And it will be a 4G WiMAX device. AT&T and Verizon would launch the iPhone 4S and get the iPhone 5 some time in the first quarter of next year as an LTE device. Globally, the iPhone 5 might be available as a 4G HSPA+ device.
While iPhone 4S Features:A5 Processor, and 8-Megapixel Camera with 1080p HD Video Recording ability. iPhone 4S powered:Multiband 3G Qualcomm Chipset, NFC Support and a Metal or Premium Plastic back casing.
The iPhone 4S Apple will introduce tomorrow will feature the following :
- A low voltage Apple A5 CPU (it won’t be the same as the iPad 2 chip, clock for clock).
- Updated front and back camera sensors. FaceTime HD in the front, 8-megapixel 1080p HD video recording in the back.
- Multiband 3G Qualcomm chipset — North American & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for AT&T and Global carriers, North American CDMA & International GSM/UMTS/HSPA bands for Verizon and Sprint.
- NFC support.
- Metal or “premium” plastic on the back case.
About iPhone 5 that will launch as a Sprint exclusive:
- Faster CPU.
- Larger 4-inch screen, similar to LG’s NOVA display but with a higher resolution.
- 1GB of RAM.
- Slightly larger design overall, but thinner and with a larger battery.
- 32GB of storage.
- iPhone 5 exclusive software and APIs (Assistant).
- Dedicated Assistant button, possibly integrated with the new home button, “think gestures or a two-stage button like a camera shutter key).
Where the Sprint iPhone 5 Exclusive: Faster CPU , 4-inch Display Screen and 1GB of RAM. Sprint Exclusive iPhone 5:Sightly Thinner Design makes you rock and integrated with larger Battery, iPhone 5 32GB of Storage, iOS 5 Assistant, and possibly a new Home Button which integrates activating assistant (think gestures or a two-stage button like a camera shutter key). Via