Springtomize Tweak Updated With Full iPad 2 And iPhone 4S Compatible Features
Looking for an all-in-one customizing app for your Springboard? Here’s Springtomize, its been updated with full iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4S on iOS 5.x compatibility. Springtomize is a tweak that lets you customize your springboard to make it look and feel how you desire. Details after the jump!
The Springtomize cydia tweak has finally released and updated with some useful features that compiles many popular tweaks into one. It provides plenty of options to modify even the littlest aspect of your device. Springtomize is really the only tweak you need to customize your device, and it provides all the settings you may need in a single, convenient interface.
Springtomize is absolutely a great tweaqk for newer users who didn’t know about it before or ever installed it on their iOS devices. Instead of install 50+ jailbreak tweaks, this single on is enough. Customizing your docs and resizing your icons is pretty easy using this tweak and musch more to know about this.
From status bar options, folders, lockscreens, icons, to just the general settings, this has customization features. Springtomize jailbreak tweak gets updated with awesome features like below:
What’s New in This Version
- Full iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4S compatibility
- New options for the coverflow dock effect, including 3 different modes and the ability to adjust different aspects
- Landscape / portrait options for icons for the iPad
- Transparent notification center
- Hide dock shadow
- Hide AM/PM in status bar
* Random icons flipping while coverflow effect was enabled
* Icon image effects not applying to webclips
* Dock icons disappearing after hiding dock under certain circumstances
* Folder labels not hiding in the dock, when “Hide Labels” for Dock was enabled
* The user is now informed if the daemon is not running when toggling substrate addons
* Notifications on lock screen misplaced when top bar was disabled
* Automatic backups not working on some devices
* Folders shadow not hiding properly
According to the creator Filippo Bigarella who has certainly made something that will soon explode in the jailbreak community.
You can purchase Springtomize from the Cydia Store for $2.99.
For jailbreaking iPhone 4S and iPad 2, just follow our complete guide posted here to jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 using Absinthe Windows or Mac. For A4 devices you can follow our complete step by step guide posted here to jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 untethered on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 1, and iPod touch 3G/4G using Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze.