Spice Mobiles has launched yet another entry-level smartphone, the Smart Flo 503. Powered by 1.3GHz dual-core processor and with some best specs on board. Priced at Rs. 5,299, affordable tag.
Features a 5-inch capacitive touch screen display, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box, and it’s a dual-SIM (GSM+WCDMA) smartphone supports 3G connectivity. Paired with 512MB of RAM, sports an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing sensor, it includes a 4GB of internal storage, which can in further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
Apart from 3G support, the Spice Smart Flo 503 includes Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, WiFi and USB and packs with a 2000mAh Li-Ion battery.
- 5 inch capacitive Touch screen Display
- Android 4.4 Kitkat Operating System
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor
- 8 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash, 2 MP Selfie
- 3G Support
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 32 GB by microSD card
- 2000 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, GPRS, WiFi, and USB Connectivity Options
The Spice Smart Flo 503 will be available in Black and White color variants and priced at $117 (roughly Rs. 5,299) in India.