Skype iPad App ( Official) Launched – Skype has just launched an App for the iPad-optimized Version on the App Store . Few days back, a DEMO Video , showcasing Skype for iPad popped out and picked up by RazorianFly. Skype later confirmed that the App being demoed in the Video was infact the Official Version of their iPad ready application.
Skype has finally released an iPad-Optimized version of their App and this Skype ipad App works over WiFi and 3G and the rest of the features are the same on the latest iPhone app. This Skype for iPad App brings Video calling, Video Chat, Voice Chat, plain old Chatting with Text only and this iPad app has the ability to use Skype Credits for Calling landlines and Cellphones too.
Wait! the Skype App Video chat for iPad 2 Only, because of its dual cameras and the iPad 1 Owners must settle with Receiving Video calls only. With this Skype client, we can Send/Receive Video to all users.
Skype for iPad Video:
Words from the App store :
Simple to use:
• Join Skype on your iPad in a few moments or just sign straight in to your account.
• If you already have a Skype account, your Skype contacts will automatically be there on your iPad.
• We’ve made adding new Skype contacts really easy.
• Once they’re in your Contact list, call, video or instant message them in one touch.
• Flick through recent calls and instant messages in your Skype for iPad history.
• Skype for iPad works over Wi-Fi or 3G (operator data charges may apply). Call Skype contacts on their iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, Mac and even Skype enabled TVs.
Important Note – This Skype iPad App will work on iPad 2/1 running iOS 4.0 or higher and available for Free. Download Skype for iPad from iTunes App Store .