The south Korean giant Samsung is all set to unveil its miniature version of Galaxy S5 Mini Duos (SM-G800H) with dual-SIM support in India. Launch date hasn’t revealed yet, but the smartphone has been listed on the company’s official website.
The Galaxy S5 Mini Duos announced last month as a smaller and dual-SIM variant of the Galaxy S5 smartphone, which features a 4.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display. Powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with its own TouchWiz UI on top of it.
The mini smartphone is a dual-SIM variant of Galaxy S5, sports an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, supports 1080p video recording and a 2.1MP front-facing sensor as well. It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, Finger Scanner and Heart rate sensor, similar to Galaxy S5. With 3G connectivity, paired with 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage capacity (expandable via microSD card), and finally it packs a 2100mAh battery to power up the Galaxy S5 Mini Duos smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini Duos Features
- 4.5-inch (720 ×1280 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- IP67 ratings for Dust and water Resistance
- Dimensions: 131.1 x 64.8 x 9.1mm; Weight: 120 grams
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote, S Health, Heart rate sensor
- 3G, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (HT40), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 2100 mAh Battery
The new Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos available in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold color models. Expected to be launching in India in coming weeks or so. Stay tuned!