Although Samsung few weeks ago introduced the metal-clad Galaxy A series smartphones in China. It was a surprising announcement made by the South Korean giant. Announced Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A3 smartphones with full metal build, but did not mentioned any details regarding its dual-SIM variant though. But nevertheless confirmed that the phones would roll out in China this month. Now, here we got the dual SIM version of the Galaxy A5 (SM-A5000) surfaced on the Chinese official website. Hints that it will be go on sale before the A3 in China.
The Galaxy A5 specs goes with a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB ROM, microSD card, 13MP rear and 5MP front camera.
The Galaxy A5 Dual SIM in China will come with a dual Nano-SIM support and a range of connectivity features such as TD-LTE, FDD-LTE to work with China Mobile and China Unicom and also integrated with the 3G TD-SCDMA support as well.
Samsung Galaxy A5 Features and Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7mm; Weight: 123 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ GLONASS, NFC (LTE version only)
- 2300 mAh battery
Available in Pearl White, Midnight Black, Platinum Silver, Soft Pink, Light Blue and Champagne Gold colors. About the Samsung Galaxy A5 price in China, the company has not revealed any details as yet.