OS X Lion 10.7 Download Available from Mac App Store
Download Mac OS X Lion 10.7 from Mac App Store . After Releasing Mac OS X Lion to Developers (who are registered) a few weeks ago. Starting Today, All of the users will be able to Download the new Operating System from Mac App Store.
To Know more about what this Mac OS X Lion 10.7 includes, just read on. This OS X Lion includes features that are meant to bring the user experience found on Mac. you can grab Lion from the Mac App Store today, after making sure you’re running Mac OS X 10.6.8, which you’re able to download from Software update. Unfortunately, boxed DVD copies won’t be available.
Actually, this Mac OS X Lion 10.7 includes over 250 new Features to become the World’s most advanced Desktop Operating System, and this OS X Lion will also transorf how you interact with Mac. Check the beow Features of this new Apple’s Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Operating System:
• Fluid and realistic animations make gestures feel natural and direct.
• Tap or pinch to zoom in on text and images.
• Swipe left or right to move from one page to another in an app or switch from one full-screen app to another.
• Swipe up to enter Mission Control.
• Pinch to access Launchpad.
• A new full-screen button takes an app window full screen.
• Run multiple full-screen apps at the same time.
• Switch between full-screen apps and your desktop with a gesture.
• Apps stay full screen when you switch to another app.
• OS X Lion includes full-screen Mail, Safari, Preview, iCal, FaceTime, Dashboard, Screen Sharing, and Photo Booth.
• Brings together Exposé, full-screen apps, Dashboard, and desktop spaces.
• Gives you a bird’s-eye view of everything running on your Mac, allowing you to navigate anywhere with a click.
• Exposé view shows all open windows on your desktop grouped by application.
• Create and organize desktop spaces in Mission Control.
• A new home for all the apps on your Mac.
• Apps downloaded from the Mac App Store automatically appear in Launchpad.
• Launchpad automatically adds pages to accommodate all your apps.
• Apps can be organized on multiple pages and grouped in folders.
• The widescreen layout displays the message list and selected email side by side in full-height columns.
• The favorites bar gives you one-click access to your favorite mail folders.
• Search suggestions dynamically present the best matches for your search.
• Search tokens help refine search results based on people, subjects, mailboxes, dates, and attachments.
• Conversations automatically groups related messages, displaying them in chronological order and hiding repetitive quoted text.
Other great Lion features
• Auto Save automatically saves your changes as you go, so you never have to worry about losing your work.
• Versions keeps a history of your document as you work and presents it in a timeline you can browse.
• Resume reopens an app exactly as you left it.
• AirDrop is the simplest way to send files to anyone around you, wirelessly — no setup or special settings required.
• Reading List in Safari lets you easily save web pages to read or browse later.
According to Redmondpie :
For starters, Lion includes possibly the greatest change in usability since Mac OS X’s original release in 2001. The Dock, which has been OS X’s easiest way to launch apps remains, although applications can now be launched just as easily from Launchpad, the of the iOS Home Screen that displays all installed apps. Furthermore, applications can now be organized into folders inside Launchpad, and uninstalled easily, much like they can on iOS devices today.
Aside from bringing features from iOS, Lion also brings many of its own to the table, including Resume, which allows the computer’s open apps to be memorized once the system is shutdown and immediately re-launched when the computer is booted back up. There’s also AutoSave, which automatically saves the state of files as they’re edited without requiring the user to voluntarily save said file, a feature that can come particularly handy when writing long essays at 4 in the morning.