Oppo has officially launched Neo 3 R831K, the successor to the Neo R831 in India. The only difference between the upgraded version would be 1GB of RAM, whereas the Oppo Neo 3 R831 paired with 512MB of RAM.
The Oppo Neo 3 R831K comes with a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS sensitive touch screen with glove mode, dual-SIM, powered by 1.3GHz dual-core CPU, Android 4.2-based Color ROM, which sports with a 5-megapixel autofucus rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing sensor, includes a 4GB of built-in storage, which can be further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.
The Oppo Neo 3 R831K packs a 1900mAh battery, and supports 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS connectivity options and measures 9.2mm thick and weighs 130g.
Note: It has a Quick Reach mode that lets users draw a pattern on the screen and double tap on the display to launch apps and Gesture panel to customize patterns.
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2 (ColorOS)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.2mm thick and weighs 130g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1900 mAh battery
The dual-SIM Oppo Neo 3 R831K will be available in Black and White color variants and is priced at Rs. 10,990 in India.
Also check this: