The OnePlus One smartphone is now getting a huge over the air (OTA) update, which brings a plethora of new inclusions, improvements and bug fixes. The new CyanogenMod firmware – CM 11S 38R is now available to download and install.
Upgrades regarding the OnePlus One firmware adds RAW format in the Camera app, expanded Audio codec playback capabilities, best battery life and gets ANT+ support. Alongside all the mentioned scenarios, the battery life also got a massive boost, while quite a few bugs got eradicated.
Here is the official complete change log of CM 11S 38R firmware for OnePlus One:
- Improves the responsiveness of the touchscreen.
- A new and very cool l
- Ability to take photos in RAW format.
- Enhanced audio capabilities (24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling).
- ANT+ support.
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
And these are the bug fixes coming as part of the 11S 38R update:
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
Notably, the update is however rolling out in stages, and it will reach every OnePlus One users device pretty soon or later. Happy flashing!
OnePlus One Gets Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update With Best Camera Features OTA
Meet This Nexus Killer: OnePlus One CyanogenMod Powered Smartphone