Microsoft although unveiled Lumia 930 back in April alongside the 630 and 635 Windows Phone devices, and today finally goes on sale as an high-end smartphone, runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS -out-of-the-box.
It features a 5-inch full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) ClearBlack AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection (comes with the the ‘Super Sensitive Touch’ feature, and ‘a near 180-degree viewing angle’).
The Lumia 930 is powered by a 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor paired with 2GB of RAM, and 32GB built-in storage, offering a free 7GB free OneDrive cloud storage as well. It sports a 20-megapixel rear facing PureView camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Carlz Zeiss optics. Selfie camera comes with a 1.2MP wide-angle on-board.
It has Nokia Rich Recording with four microphones and has Surround Sound capabilities and an LTE quad-band chip and Bluetooth 4.0 LE support is specified.
Specifications other than that will also get an aluminum frame with metallic accents, and curved polycarbonate back with Bright Orange, Bright Green, Black and White colors, the Lumia 930 packs a 2420Mah battery, and debut with a built-in wireless charging.
- 5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) ClearBlack AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- 20MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Nokia Camera app
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 137 x 71 x 9.8, Weight – 167g
- Rich Recording with four microphones; Wideband Voice and multi-microphone noise reduction with four microphones
- Dolby Headphone, Graphic equalizer, Audio leveling, FM radio
- 3G HSPA+ up to 41Mbps, WiFi (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, NFC
- 2420 mAh (integrated) with built-in wireless charging (Qi compatible)
The Nokia Lumia is priced at 38,649 in India and will retail across the country starting October 15th. Grab it!