Meizu has officially announced MX4 as the latest company’s flagship smartphone. Sports a 20.7-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual tone LED flash, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS sensor, pixel size of 1.2 microns, two dedicated ISPs for 0.3 second focus speed, 20 second long exposure and 4K video recording. The handset comes with a 2.6mm slim bezel on the sides. Full details on Meizu’s latest high end Android smartphone after this fold!
Features a 5.36-inch (1920×1152 pixels) IPS display with 15:9 aspect ratio, the screen resolution has 85% increase in NTSC color gamut, 1100:1 contrast ratio and a brightness of up to 600 nit, the Meizu MX4 is powered by a 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 processor and runs on Flyme OS 4.0 on top.
Finally the new Meizu MX4 handset is now official comes with a 2GB of RAM and the smartphone is built with an aircraft grade aluminum-magnesium alloy, as per the company. The MX4 comes with a choice of either 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of included storage. And the device is also equipped with a 3100 mAh battery.
Connectivity the MX4 comes with 4G LTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS and a barometer, the handset comes with the latest version of Google’s mobile OS, Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
- 5.36-inch (1920 x 1152 pixels) IPS display with 418 PPI
- Octa-Core (2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A17 x4+ 1.7GHz ARM Cortex A7 x4) MediaTek MT6595 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory variants
- Flyme OS 4.0 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 147g
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion
- 2.1MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- NXP Smart PA second-generation audio chip
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD), 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3100mAh removable battery
The Meizu MX4 will be available in three color options, Grey, White and Gold variant. Priced at 1799 CYN (Rs. 17,720 / US$290 approx), 1999 CYN (Rs. 19,690 / US$325 approx) and 2399 CYN (Rs. 23,640 / US$390 approx) for the 16,32 and 64GB variants. Pre-orders starts today and would go on sale in China on September 20th, 2014.