Microsoft officially launching the Nokia Lumia 735 today in the United Kingdom. Expected already, and the company announced few additional market where the phone will be gonna be available. The list of the regions, where the Lumia 735 will be landing are Australia, Malaysia and Ireland. The Windows Phone 8.1 handset roll out to more regions in the coming weeks.
The Lumia 735 is one of those first handsets in the UK run on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update out-of-the-box (Lumia 730, 830 and Lumia 930 also follows).
The Nokia Lumia 735 is a dual-SIM smartphone and 3G-only variant, features a 4.7″ OLED display with 720p resolution, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8GB and at the back, there’s a 6.7 MP camera with LED flash and Carl Zeiss optics and comes with a selfie-focused 5MP front-facing camera with a 24mm wide angle lens.
The Lumia 735 will go on sale, costs €219 before taxes and subsidies. For the Lumia 735 Dual SIM 3G variant pricing is yet to be confirmed. Available in a range of color options, including Bright Orange, Bright Green, and the more neutral Dark Gray and White.
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) ClearBlack OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (Only in 730 Dual SIM)
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- 6.7MP AutoFocus camera LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 24mm focal length, 720p video recording
- 4G LTE (Lumia 735) / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2220 mAh battery
Stay tuned to know more about the launch of Nokia Lumia 735 in India. (Via)