Exclusive offer from Flipkart for the most successful Motorola’s budget Android phone in India, the Moto G just turned into an even best deal. Motorola Moto G which was available at a price tag of 12,499 for 8GB model, now be available at 10,499. Grab it!
Flipkart, Motorola’s retail partner for India has just announced that the 16GB Moto G will now be available at Rs. 11,999, alongside the 8GB Moto G price cut. But the discounted price will apply only to limited stocks of the device, which might probably won’t saty long, hurry!
To compete with the latest Xiaomi Mi3 with 12K-15K INR price range, this decision has been taken, which was the Chinese Apple smartphone that may customers have preferred over the Moto G. While the first batch of Mi3 sold out in 40 minutes and the second batch in just 5-10 minutes.
Moto G Features Vs Xiomi Mi3 Specifications
- 4.5-inch 1280 x 720p display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB/16GB on-board ROM, non expandable
- 5 mega-pixel rear camera
- 1.3 mega-pixel front facing camera
- 2070mAh battery
- Android v4.4 KitKat
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor
- Dimensions – 114mm×72mm×8.1mm, weight: 145g
- MIUI V5 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC
- 3050mAh battery
Motorola hoping to grab the buyers back which it lost to Xiaomi and other similarly priced phone with this price cut.
Point to be noted: When smartphone buyers are preferring to buy Xiaomi Mi3, then it’s though that it is pretty much considerable smartphone than the Moto G. Apart this, are you in Motorola’s favor than Mi3 buyer?
You can now head over to Flipkart to grab the Moto G at a reduced price tag till stocks last!