LG X3 Quad-Core Phone Unveiled Its Details (Image)
The smartphone company LG is once again hitting the markets with its new LG X3 quad-core device. The details are leaked out today. The released details include some specifications and a beautifull image of the device. Details after the Jump!
The X3 quad-core may be unveiled at the Mobile world Congress (MWC) in Barcelona next month and likely to be launched some time during the 3rd quarter of this year.
The specifications of LG’s new smartphone X3 quad-core revealed:
* The device is just 9mm slim
* An NFC chip and a radio for HSPA+
* It likely comes with LTE
* Tegra 3 quad-core chip from NVIDIA
* Features 4.7-inches display with 1280×720 high-resolution
* Integrated 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front-facing camera
* Added 16GB of internal storage space
* Apparently have a massive 2,000 mAh battery
* Probably comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
These are the few datails we have now. But at this year’s MWC in next month, may be the LG will release more datails about the price and other specs of X3 quad-core. We will konw more when they are announced and feel the physical beauty of X3 in the third quarter of this year when it launched.