Here comes the Lenovo India’s sent press invites for the official launch of the dual-SIM Lenovo Vibe X2 in India on November 6th, 2014. This is one of the smartphone introduced by the company from its X series archieve.
Lenovo Vibe X2 although announced at IFA back in September. Rocking with a 5-inch 1080p display, the smartphone is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6595 CPU and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe UI 2.0 on top. Sporting a 13-megapixel rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, it also houses a 5MP front-facing wide-angle sensor on board.
Apart this, the invitation doesn’t reveal anything, but the three colors claerly points that it’s the Vibe X2 since it has a tri-layer design.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm; Weight: 120g
- 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe X2 goes on sale in White, Red, Dark Grey and also be available to buy in Gold color option. Pricing for the smartphone haven’t mentioned as yet, but expected at the launch on Nov. 6th.