Lenovo has launched Lenovo S580, a new smartphone in the company’s budget range S-series in India. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, features a 5-inch HD display, powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor. It sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front camera for video chat.
The smartphone has a dual-SIM support with 3G connectivity and it comes pre-installed with Lenovo’s proprietary DOit apps for seamless data sharing, security and syncing. Paired with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which can in further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card and packs a 2150mAh battery.
Commenting on the new launch, Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India, said:
Lenovo has been in the forefront of product innovation offering consumers a range of superior value for money smartphones. The new range of S series smartphones are stylish and feature rich suiting the users’ aspirations. The S580 is an amalgamation of stylish design, blazing fast processing speeds, and integrated Lenovo proprietary apps making it a unanimous choice for users looking at smartphones at a sub 10k price category.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.1 mm thick and weighs 129 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2150 mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 8,999, comes in black, silver and gold colors. The Lenovo S580 is now available to buy from Snapdeal.com exclusively.