Lenovo Vibe X2 has finally went on sale in India, which was officially announced at IFA back in September. It comes with a 5-inch 1080p display, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It’s an Octa-Core smartphone features some of its best aesthetics with Vibe UI 2.0 on top.
Packing a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 processor is sports a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and a 5MP wide-angle front-facing shooter.
Apparently, it got a tri-layer finish with gradient three layer design, which is introduced with a click-on accessories which are optional, known as Vibe Extensions. On-board of 5.1mm X2 Battery protects the phone and extends the life up to 75% and the VIBE X2 speaker offers better audio, although with a built-in mic for group conference calls.
The Lenovo Vibe X2 hangs with a Dual-SIM support and has a 4G LTE connectivity with TD-LTE Band 4.0. It will be available to buy in White, Red, Gold and Dark Grey colors.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm; Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 19,999, goes on sale on Flipkart, exclusively starting November 10. The VIBE X2 Battery click-on extension costs Rs. 2,000 respectively.