Apple iTunes 10.5 Beta 3 Released for Windows and Mac to Install iOS 5 Beta 3 on iPhone 4 GSM & CDMA, iPad 2/1, iPod Touch 3G and iTouch 4G . Actually, Apple has released iOS 5B3 for Developers to Install and create supported Apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Alongside, Apple also seeded iTunes 10.5 beta 3, which will play a Major Roll on Restoring iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 5 Beta 3.
To speed up your iPhone, iTouch or iPad with iOS 5 beta 3, this iTunes 10.5 beta 3 Download will be very much important, and this 3rd beta iTunes 10.5 is fully supported the features and Services of iOS 5 Beta 3 and iTunes 10.5 is the only way that can Restore your iDevices to the Newest Beta of iOS 5.
Where we have already seen in the previous beta 2 of iTunes 10.5, which enabled the most awaited WiFi Sync feature on all iOS Devices, that enabled all users to sync theor iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with the Windows PC and Mac OS X without need of any acble attached. Check the Cahngelog of this new iTunes 10.5 beta 3 :
* The version of iTunes that comes with beta 3 cannot sync devices that have the beta 2 software installed. To avoid this problem, do the following:
1. Sync any devices that have beta 2 installed to the version of iTunes that came with beta 2.
2. Upgrade iTunes to the version that comes with beta 3.
3. Connect the device and install the beta 3 software. (Understand that you might see a failure to sync error when you first connect the device.)
4. After installing the beta 3 software, restore from your the backup you made in step 1.
* Videos purchased from the iTunes Store do not play on a 2nd generation AppleTV over AirPlay with iTunes 10.5.
Are you ready for this new iTunes 10.5 beta 3 launch on Windows and Mac, so that you can Connect your iDevices and restore your iPhone, iTouch and iPad to iOS 5 Beta 3. Then Download iTunes 10.5b3 from Dev Center directly.