iPhone 5 with iOS 5 may release this Fall (September) . Where going to the reports, both the iPhone 5 and Apple iPad 3 will hit the stores in October. Other sources reports say, that iPhone 5 and iPad 3 will launch at the same time as Apple launches iOS 5 Final this Fall.
September seems to be the date that the Apple iPhone 5 is expected to be announced. Today, we heard rumors on iPad 3 launch, later this year according to some Apple Component Suppliers, and Expected the Apple iPad 3 to launch around September 2011.
According to the Digitimes reports:
* Taiwan based Companies include in the supply for iPhone 5 and iPad 3 have began to prepare materials for the Production of these iPad 3 and iPhone 5 Devices.
* Where ipad 3 has just added to the Production Schedule.
* Both iPad 3/iPhone 5 will produced in small Volumes in August 2011 and picking up in September or October 2011.
* Six to Seven Million iPhone 5 Devices volumes is expected (Units during the third Quarter).
* Both iPad 3 and Apple iPhone 5 will likely to Revealed in Sepetember and shipped in October 2011.
* Apple planning to launch only one Model of the New iPhone.
If Apple does launch the iPad 3 this year it will feature a higher resolution display than the existing iPad 2, and Apple will probably announce it as the iPad HD, which would allow them to sell it alongside the iPad 2.