Huawei has announced the Honor 6 smartphone back in summer, but it has just hits the European market. Starting October 30, the phone will be available to purchase in the UK and select European markets.
Specifications as far as we talk about the Huawei Honor 6, features a 5-inch 1080p display and it’s just 7.5mm thin and powered by the company’s home-brewed Kirin 920 chipset with four Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7 cores, plus Mali-T624.
The Kirin 920 supports LTE Cat. 6 for up to 300Mbps downlink speeds. The new SoC runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3 on top. It packs a 13MP camera with a Sony IMX214 sensor and f/2.0 aperture and a dual-LED flash. It also houses a front-facing camera of 5MP shooter with 1.4µm pixels, 88° FoV and f/2.4 aperture.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point multitouch LTPS display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 920 processor (4xA15 1.7GHz + 4xA7 1.3GHz) with Mali T628 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 2.3
- Dual SIM
- 13MP camera with Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture and Dual LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR LED
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 3100 mAh battery
Amazon UK will offer the Huawei Honor 6 phone for £229, whereas in continental Europe it will cost €269. Compared to the Samsung, LG, and Apple, the pricing for the phone and specs is a lot more lesser than enough. Impressive!