Rooting Android Device with SuperOneClick : Rooting do not mean Installing Custom ROM like “CyanogenMod” on your Android Phone . Root Android means Unlocking your Android Device, so that you can get some extra system privileges and you may have the ability to Install Custom ROMs like “CyanogenMod” and other Third Party Apps on your Android Phone .
Important Note:- Rooting an Android Phone or Device will void the Warranty, and in addition performing the Rooting Procedure incorrectly can Crash and may occur unexpected Consequences. This Anroid Rooting will be at your own risk. We “Grabi.org” will not be responsible if your Phone/Device gets damaged or Bricked during following these Steps.
What is Rooting ? This is a process by which you can regain Administrative access to your Android Phone. Where Android is based on Linux (Open Source) and that comes Locked with only standard user access given to its users and you still do not have full “Root Access” alkso known as Superuser access, this is the access level on Linux Based devices that lets their user platform admin tasks including updating the Operating System, installing applications at the core level w+ithout using the Standard ‘.apk installation Files’, accessing the System partition, changing their permissions and modifying protedted System Files. Like the iOS Jailbreak, this Root Android is the similar Project.
Reason to Root Android Device/Phone :- To get control on the Phone System, this will be the main reason Android Device users Root their Android Phone or Android Tablet.
* To Get Improved Performance :- After Rooting Android Phone, you can speed up by relocating your Phone cache to allow to save Phone Mmory and have a faster Android Phone. In the Android Market, there are several applications allows you to Overclock your Device to make it go as fast as you can.
* Option for More Application Grabs :- In the Android Market and on the Third party application store, you can be able to Install applications, which are only compatible with the Rooted Android Phones/Devices, and in that some of the apps include an Application allos you to take a Screenshot on your Phone, overclock your Device and Tether Apps.
* Customize System Files :- After Replacing several parts of the “Android Core”, you are aligible to add New Android Themes, Change Recover and Boot Images, add Linux Binaries and edit the Core apps like Maps, Clock, Calendar, etc.
* Install Apps on SD Memory Card:- After Rooting Android Device, you can use Apps2SD, that will copy all the applications to a ext2/3/4 formatted SD Card and will also store future builds in the Card. Actually, Android Device dissadvantage is the limitation, where you cab only install Applications in the Android Phone Internal Memory Storage, but not on the SD Card.
* Update and Install new Android OS if available :- After Android Rooting, you will get the option to Install any current and new Android Operating System by Installing Custom Tailored ROMs without holding back the Future Updates of the OS.
* Bluetooth and WiFi Tethering :- You can use WiFi and Bluetooth Tether to Share your Cellular data Connection with your PC or Lapotop after Root Android Phone/Device. Actually, this Application works with ad hoc Connections and will get you up and running online on yur Laptop in a little time, where Tethering can be achieved over a Bluetooth Connection, but WiFi Tetgering is faster than Bluetooth Connection.
How to Root Android Device/Phone/Tablet :
These are the Three Rooting Android Applications, you can Download from the Web via Internet and those are SuperOneClick, Z4Root and Universal AndRoot.
How to Root Android Phone with SuperOneClick :
This SuperOneClick is an Rooting Android App that will work for the majority of people. Before get Started to Root Android Device/Phone, you must Enable USB Debugging on your Phone by going to Settings->Applications->Development and now Enable “USB Debugging “.
To Root Android Phone, you will be Required SDK, because without this work will not go furthur. So, Follow How to Install SDK Developers Kit . So, that it can also open up a lot of cool Features like File Exploring, High-Resolution Screenshots and Easy File Transfers. Once you are set it up, then you are ready to Roll.
Wait! Here are Some Risks after Rooting Android Phone/Device:
After Root Android Phone or Android Device, you will void any Warranty that you have on your Android Device, which is the most notable Risk. You may find difficulty to find the Stock ROM for the Android Device, depends on your Phone. bricking your device is a possibility if a freak accident occurs while flashing archives. You should however not run into any problems, most users report the process as being a painless easy process.
Fowllow Android Phone Rooting Instructions carefully and do not make Mistake. Take Care. Via