iTunes Match iCloud Library : How to Get Access using iTunes 10.5 Beta 9
How to: Subscribe to iTunes Match: Access Cloud Library from iOS Device and Windows and Mac Computer . Apple Released Download iTunes 10.5 beta 9 for Windows and Mac Developers with iTunes Match . Grab iTunes Match with iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 Download with Registered Apple UDID Account or you can Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 with iTunes Match:Windows/Mac from HERE (Direct Links ) .
Apple Release iTunes Match Beta to Developers
What is the iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 Release Notes say:
iTunes 10.5 beta 9 includes several performance enhancements and bug fixes, and is a required update for all subscribers to iTunes Match beta.
Your iCloud libraries will be deleted at the end of this beta.
Backup regularly and do not delete the music you add to iCloud from your computer. Apple may periodically delete all iCloud libraries during the beta period. This will require you to scan, match, and upload songs again. Also note that some of the features and optimizations of iTunes Match may not be available during this beta.
How to Subscribe to iTunes Match
iTunes Match beta is available to iOSdevelopers in the United States.
• iTunes Match beta is available as an automatically renewing subscription for $24.99 per year. You may cancel at any time from your Account settings.
• You can subscribe to iTunes Match using iTunes 10.5 beta 9 on your Mac. iTunes Match is not available with iTunes for Windows at this time. You cannot subscribe to iTunes Match from your iOS device.
• You can access your iCloud library on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS 5 beta, or your other computers with iTunes 10.5 beta 9.
• Once subscribed, you can add up to 25,000 songs to iCloud, and iTunes purchases do not count against this limit. iTunes Match will not add your apps, books, movies, TV shows, ringtones, and audiobooks to your iCloud library. These items can continue to be synced to your iOS device with iTunes. iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras are also unsupported.
How to Access your iCloud Library and What iTunes Match Includes
* You can use iTunes Match on up to 10 computers and iOS devices, up to five of which can be computers authorized with your Apple ID.
* You can only associate computers and devices with a different Apple ID once every 90 days.
How to Get Started with iTunes Match on Windows/Mac
If you are interested To Subscribe to iTunes Match: Install iTunes 10.5 beta 9 on Mac.
* Now Open iTunes and Choose Turn on iTunes Match from the Store Menu and Click the “Subscribe” for $24.99 Button.
* Now Follow the Onscreen Instructions.
* Once Complete Subscription to iTunes match, Music Library will indulge Songs on your Computer and in iCloud.
How to Access iCloud Library on iOS Devices
Once iTunes has Complete Matching Music with iTunes Store, you can access your iCloud Library:
From your iOS iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Device
1. Tap Settings-> Music -> Turn iTunes match “ON” . So that Syncing Music with iTunes will be Disabled.
2. Now Press the Home Button and Tap Music.
From Windows or Mac Cumputer
2. Open iTunes to Choose Store -> Sign In . (Signging with your same Apple UDID Developer ID , that was used to Subscribe to iTunes Match.
3. Now Choose Store -> Turn On iTunes Match
4. Then Click the “Add This Cumputer” Button .
Once Completes, your Music library will include Songs on your Computer and in iCloud Also. This is the Way to How to Access iTunes Match, Subscribe to iTunes Match and Access Music on iCloud Library and So on.