One of the best tipster @Evleaks has revealed yet another news about the upcoming Google Nexus 5 handset, which will be released on telecom operator Sprint in the US. Also shared an unseen press render of the Nexus 5. Full details after this break!
It’s not-so-mysterious handset now, Google is ready to unveil its next-generation Nexus 5 smartphone alongside Android 4.4 KitKat, but I think something gone wrong. November 1st was set as the announcement date for the Google Nexus 5 and pre-order rumored to take place starting from November 3rd and now, this new press render uploaded into the Google+ channel of Evleaks with a caption saying about Nexus 5, “Coming to Sprint.” While the Nexus 4 was made available in few US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile. Today it seems things are changed as the prolific leaker claims that it’s heading to Sprint.
To remind you, as per the leaks until now, Google Nexus 5 will come with the following specifications.
- Display: 4.95-inch 1920×1080p (445 ppi) IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 8MP rear with OIS, 1.3MP front
- Weight: 130 grams, dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59mm
- Android 4.4, KitKat
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) a/b/g/n/n/ac, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- 16GB/ 32GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM
- MicroUSB port with SlimPort support, 3.5mm stereo audio jack
The Android 4.4 KitKat-powered Nexus 5 smartphone will go on sale in Google Play for $349 (16GB version) and is expected to be launched on November 1. Android KitKat has uploaded a 26-second Android animation titled “Magic!” on its official YouTube channel.
Do you think Google Nexus 5 with Android KitKat 4.4 version will be announced on November 1? Covering all the rumors and speculation we’ll update it here if any confirmation comes out. (Via @evleaks/Google+)