Are you a big user of Facebook on iOS then you had been faced with some irritable bugs and get frustrated with them with every update that is greeted with these types of issues, users complaining of connection errors, bugs and other nagging problems.
Well to deliver a native iPad compatible Facebook app, Mark Zuckerger’s company to a long time, but ever since, the update have been pretty rampent. Verion 4.1.1 released today which was the second update since the new 3rd-gen iPad dropped nearly three weeks ago.
The official Facebook app for iOS has just been updated today to support the new iPad’s (iPad 3) Retina display, includes new features and various bug fixes. Among the new features, you can go offline in chat – meaning you’re not forced to make small talk with folk you don’t particularly like while checking for notifications.
Also check these new features with v4.1.1 iOS app:
- You can go offline in chat
- The right profile picture appears for everyone
- Your list of friends always includes all your friends
- In sets of photos, your name is displayed correctly
- Photos of people who like Facebook Pages load correctly
- Your friend-request notification only lights up if you have a request
- You can change your language to Czech, Danish, Greek, Indonesian, Malaysian,Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese (Portugal) or Thai
- If you’ve got a new Retina iPad, you’ll see a crisp, high resolution interface
Facebook’s V4.1.1, you can now change your language to Czech, Danish, Greek, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese (Portugal) or Thai. As i said above this latest version Facebook iOS app update features Retina Display graphics with full support for the new iPad third-generation. definetely your Facebook timeline is going to great depths with those crisp and sharp graphics. The Facebook app version update is compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Download Facebook for iPad and iPhone [App Store Link]