Droid X2 Gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Update Motorola – How To
Are you waiting for Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Update to Drop onto Droid X2: Motorola Smartphone ? Here is that Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread arrives for Motorola Droid X2 . Pull Android 2.3.4 to Droid X2 and make Gingerbread Device with 2.3.4 Android Update.
To Update your Droid X2 with Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, simply Go to Setting=> About phone System Updates. Android 2.3.4 Droid X2 Gingerbread Gets lot of New Features to Droid X2 Smartphone, check the Features below for your Desired Device:
* Keyboard remains visible during text input.
* Input characters are properly displayed during text entry.
* Device will no longer lockup or reset when using the keyboard.
* Charging indicator will display only when the device is plugged into a charger.
* Home key functions correctly while the device is in the desktop cradle.
* Successfully use the camera after unlocking the device.
* Video quality has been improved for video recording and playback.
* Mobile Hotspot password can now exceed 63 characters.
* Improvement to the device stability limits resets and lockups.
* The Magic Smoke live wallpaper animation now works properly.
* Enjoy improved audio when streaming music.
Applications & Widgets
When playing MP3s through the Music App, songs will not skip.
Avoid YouTube video lockup while viewing.
Desktop cradle application starts correctly.
No longer receive an error message when purchasing the Let’s Golf App.
What are you waiting for, just Update Droid X2 to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread and Play with it and Expirence the Gingerbread Droid X2 2.3.4 Update. via