At WWDC 14 Apple has officially unveiled OS X 10.10 Yosemite and also seeded Developer Preview 1 (DP) to developers for testing and trying it on their Mac systems. Although the new UI would be overhauled in-keeping with the look of iOS 7. Mac users already grabbed the DP for a first-hand look at what;’s new, and if posing with a Windows PC, here is a great deal trickier. Already got several alternative way to install OS X on PC, and really want to get the just-released OS X 10.10 Yosemite on Windows 8.1, 8, and 7, then here’s the best way to follow.
Transformation pack is what we’re talking about, not the whole OS X Yosemite OS installing on your Windows, which you’ll be more than familiar with the procedure. The transformation pack will not however transform your Windows PC into an OS X-corporeal, but rather, skin your operating system to give the appearance that you’re running on that all-new Mac software.
Features and settings will remain very much Windows, but for the most part will look like you’re running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite and given how the visual alterations account for the majority of Yosemite’s new features, you’ll obviously want to check out this theme pack if you’re a big fan of customizing Windows up like Mac.
Inside the Tranasformation pack, you get the UI elements, wallpapers, stock images, and the developer has also made it a lot easier for Windows users to install. Before that, wannabe themers would need to install utilities like UXStyle Core and UX Theme Patcher, but the given Transformation Pack will automatically tweak system files to facilitate the installation of the theme. No messing around involved either!
Note: Typically, when you’re ready to install OS X 10.10 Yosemite on your Windows using this Skin pack, it’s always worth backing up your important files.
– Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
– Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
– Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
– Genuine OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 system resources
– Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
– UxStyle memory patching
– Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
– OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
– OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
– Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
– Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
Download the OS X Yosemite Transformation Pack and UX pack via links provided below for free of charge and share your thoughts via the usual channels.
- Download Yosemite Transformation Pack 1.0 from here
- Download Yosemite UX Pack 1.0 from here
Also check this: