Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Update – Download Directly from Mac App Store
Mac OS X Lion 10.7 – Apple Released 10.7.1 Update for OS X Lion in the Mac App Store , wish you can Download it from the Software Update or App Store (Mac) . Already Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 11c40 Update released , and Downloaded by many Mac Lion Users, nad you must keep in mimd that to Download this OS X Lion 10.7.1 Update, you have to first Purchase the Mac OS X Lion.
The Mac update should mean that users newly purchasing OS X Lion will receive 10.7.1 directly rather than having to install the base 10.7.0 version and then update to 10.7.1 and Apple has only rarely updated its retail packaging to include more up-to-date versions of the operating systems.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Update Features: From Apple
Feature 1 – Multi-Touch gestures :
* Fluid and realistic animations make gestures feel natural and direct.
* Tap or pinch to zoom in on text and images.
* Swipe left or right to move from one page to another in an app or switch from one full-screen app to another.
* Swipe up to enter Mission Control.
* Pinch to access Launchpad.
Feature 2 – Full-screen apps :
* A new full-screen button takes an app window full screen.
* Run multiple full-screen apps at the same time.
* Switch between full-screen apps and your desktop with a gesture.
* Apps stay full screen when you switch to another app.
* OS X Lion includes full-screen Mail, Safari, Preview, iCal, FaceTime, Dashboard, Screen Sharing, and Photo Booth.
Feature 3 – Mission Control :
* Brings together Exposé, full-screen apps, Dashboard, and desktop spaces.
* Gives you a bird’s-eye view of everything running on your Mac, allowing you to navigate anywhere with a click.
* Exposé view shows all open windows on your desktop grouped by application.
* Create and organize desktop spaces in Mission Control.
Feature 4 – Launchpad :
* A new home for all the apps on your Mac.
* Apps downloaded from the Mac App Store automatically appear in Launchpad.
* Launchpad automatically adds pages to accommodate all your apps.
* Apps can be organized on multiple pages and grouped in folders.
Feature 5 – Mail :
* The widescreen layout displays the message list and selected email side by side in full-height columns.
* The favorites bar gives you one-click access to your favorite mail folders.
* Search suggestions dynamically present the best matches for your search.
* Search tokens help refine search results based on people, subjects, mailboxes, dates, and attachments.
* Conversations automatically groups related messages, displaying them in chronological order and hiding repetitive quoted text.
Feature 6 – Other great Lion features :
* Auto Save automatically saves your changes as you go, so you never have to worry about losing your work.
* Versions keeps a history of your document as you work and presents it in a timeline you can browse.
* Resume reopens an app exactly as you left it.
* AirDrop is the simplest way to send files to anyone around you, wirelessly — no setup or special settings required.
* Reading List in Safari lets you easily save web pages to read or browse later. Via Apple App Store