Mozilla Firefox 10 Is Live Now Available For Download
The latest version of Firefox for the Windows PC and Mac OS X is right here to grab. this newest web browser includes a Forward button that remains hidden until you you actually need it, and also supports for full-screen APIs, and better extensions management.
Mozilla has released the version 10 for Firefox which comes with a range of new features and enhancements over the previous version. Firefox 10 includes the way extensions are managed, it will no longer reject extension when you upgraded, instead the Firefox 10 will assume that they are compatible, unless they have been labled incompatible.
Mozilla Firefox 10 version web browser includes dozens of major features and improvements and you can get it from here right now and install and upgrade to the latest 10 version Firefox.
Firefox 10 Release Notes
* The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
* Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented (see bug 615976)
* Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen (see the feature page)
* CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported (see bug 505115)
* New bdi element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties (see bugs 613149 and 662288)
* Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
* We’ve added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
* Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks (681795)
* Some synaptic touch pads are unable to vertical scroll
* For some users, scrolling in the main GMail window will be slower than usual
* If you try to start Firefox using a locked profile, it will crash
* This version of Firefox will not work on Macintosh hardware with Power PC CPUs
* Under certain conditions, scrolling and text input may be jerky
* Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later
Download Firefox 10
The browser is still lacking the now standardized OS X Lion full-screen button, and the 10.0 release didn’t include any new Mac-specific features.