CyanogenMod 7.1 RC1 with Android 2.3.4 – This is the First Release Candidate for CyanogenMod Android Build , that is now available for Download Supports Android Phones/Devices with Video/Voice Chat and Google Talk . As we know that this CyanogenMod is the most popular Custom ROM for Rooted Android Phones , gets updated to CyanogenMod 7.1 with Android 2.3.4 .
Waiting is waste of time, just Grab this Release Candidate of CyanogenMod 7.1 to get more from their Android Smartphones. Actually, thgis CyanogenMod 7.1 RC1 is based on Google’s Android 2.3.4 and packed wiuth several changes included.
What is CyanogenMod ? – Actually, this is a Custoim ROM based on Google’s Android OS that is developed by the CyanogenMod Team and maintained. Any user with Rooted Android Smartphones can be able to Install this Custom Firmware on their Android Devices to enjoy features that are not available on Official Android Releases.
Today, this Release Candidate for CyanogenMod 7.1 with Android 2.3.4 update brought support to the new Android Devices, Bug Fixes, Performance Updates and bunch of new Features.
This CM7.1 is based on the latest Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, which supports the major new features like Video Chat, Voice Chat and Google Talk. Where the previous version of CyangenMod users only can use text to Chat with each other. But in this new RC1 for CyangenMod 7.1 you can use Video Chat, Voice Chat via Over 3G, 4G and WiFi and there is no need to Jailbreak the Android Device to make it work over 3G.
What Android Devices are Supported by CyangenMod 7.1 ?
This CM7.1 RC1 with Android 2.3.4 supports Samsung Android Phones, Galaxy S, Captivate, and Vibrant, LG Optimus 2X, HTC Increadible S and Motorola Cliq XT. This release candidate is stable for daily use, but you do a backup first in case anything goes wrong and suggested that best way to Install CyangenMod 7.1 was using the ROM Manager App. If not interested, you can Download the CyangenMod 71 RC1 manually from their own Network and Install.
CyangenMod 7.1 RC1 Changes Includes :
* Bluetooth mouse support
* Option to wake on volume key press
* “Copy all” option in the context menu
* Ability to revoke application permissions
* Control brightness by sliding on the statusbar
* Motorola Click now supports geolocation in the photo app.
Complete Changlog :
* Common: Android 2.3.4 (Google)
* Common: Bluetooth mouse support – Scott Brady
* Common: Improve notification swipe-to-clear – Evan Charlton
* Common: Improve album-artist support in media scanner – Paul Crovella
* Common: Profile improvements and bugfixes – Martin Long
* Common: RTL text improvements – Eyad Aboulouz, Eran Mizrahi
* Common: Wake on volume key option – Sven Dawitz
* Common: Support for revoking application permissions – Plamen K. Kosseff
* Common: Latest Superuser app – ChainsDD
* Common: Control brightness by sliding on statusbar – Danesh M
* Common: Add “copy all” to context menu – Danesh M
* Common: Lockscreen haptic and statusbar indicators toggle – Danesh M
* Common: Nicer timepicker/datepicker – Jiri Tyr
* Common: Configuration 0/90/180/270 rotation – Jonas Larsson, Scott Brady
* Common: DSP Manager bugfixes and improvements – Antti S Lankila
* Common: Support for launching apps via gestures in the background – Jiri Tyr
* Common: Option to hide hold button during call – Roberto Leinardi
* Common: Allow using wildcards for call blacklisting – Nihanth Subramanya
* Common: Option to allow in-call lockscreen to match main lockscren – Sven Dawitz
* Common: Option to notify about incoming call only in background when screen is on – Pavel Kucera
* Common: ADWLauncher- Transitions, catalog improvements, bugfixes – John Van Etten
* Common: Optional GMT correction for SMS/MMS timestamps – Terry Hau
* Common: Add FM Seek for TI devices – KalimochoAz
* Common: Add FM support for SI4708 devices (Blade, V9, Racer) – Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
* Common: Add FM seek implementation to FM application – Tom Giordano
* Click, Motorola: Speed up photo recording – Emilio López
* Click, Motorola: Add Geolocation to photo app – KalimochoAz
* Vision/Glacier/Ace/Speedy/Vivo: 2.6.35 kernel and updated userspace
* Buzz: 2.6.35 kernel – Arne Coucheron
Download CyanogenMod 7.1 with Android 2.3.4 Manually ( Mirror Network )