Celkon has launched a new Android 4.4.2 KitKat-powered smartphone in India, the Celkon XION S CT695, features a 6.65-inch (600×1024 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 (MediaTek MT8312) processor that’s coupled with a Mali-400 GPU and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
The Celkon phablet comes with dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support, bears 8GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera, and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
With 3G connectivity, it also offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB OTG, and FM radio. It is backed by a 2500mAh battery that the company says gives it a standby time of up to 30 hours and talk time of up to 3 hours.
Finally, it measures 180×104.4×8.55mm and weighs 250 grams.
Celkon XION S CT695 Specs
- 6.95-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 5MP rear camera
- front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500 mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 7,499, the Celkon XION S CT695 will be available to buy in Black color variant.