BiteSMS 6.0 For iOS 5 Compatibility Released, Now Available for Download for a Bite
Get BiteSMS right now, the most popular, premium tweaks ever available on the Cydia store and functions as a full replacement for the native messages application that came along with the iOS.
The developers of BiteSMS today released a new major updated version of BiteSMS. the current 6.0 release will seem a million miles away from the bare bones tweak of version 1.12 which featured a character counter as its most notable update.
You can now able to download BiteSMS 6.0 from Cydia store with several extra features. The updated BiteSMS 6.0 final version brings support to iOS 5 with fully integrated with Notification Center and iMessage. Using on iOS 5 includes many features as quick reply, compose, Scheduled messages, Auto-forward and many more.
For those who are unknown and never used BiteSMS before. Why would you pay £5.95 for messaging services when one comes shipped with the device? Well! the BiteSMS is a messaging service featuring all of the features which should be included in the native application, plus adding more ability to users. The tweak, developed by a Malaysian based Delicious Inc. offers the following features:
* Quick reply and quick compose.
* Notification privacy and auto forward.
* Passcode lock and delivery reports.
* SMS scheduling with quick smiles, templates and contacts.
* Signature abilities with delay sending and retry on failure functions.
* Quick forwarding of messages and contact picture integration.
With iOS 5.1 currently sitting in the inboxes of registered developers, BiteSMS users have waited just over 2 months since the public launch of iOS 5 to get full compatibility. The 6.0 release finally addresses the needs of these users and features integration with all iOS 5 features including iMessages and Notification Centre on both iPhones and iPod touches.
The official BiteSMS 6.0 change-log is as follows:
* iOS 5 compatibility with full integration of all iOS 5 features including iMessaging and Notification Center.
* New quick look compose and quick reply.
* New passcode lock feature inside of quick reply.
* New ability to use native messages icon instead of BiteSMS icon.
Which is according to the most popular source.
BiteSMS 6.0 can be downloaded via Cydia’s BigBoss repository. You can do that by adding http://cydia.bitesms.com to your Cydia repositories and then search for BiteSMS and install it. Before that you have to surely jailbreak your iOS 5 devices.