Asus has officially launched Fonepad 7 FE170CG into the Indian market. Features and specifications will be detailed below after this break!
Actually, Asus at the Zenfone launch event showcased this new 7-inches FonePad 7, powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 CPU with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with ZenUI on top, the new FonePad 7 FE170CG sports with a 2-megapixel rear and a 0.3MP VGA cameras.
Although, the new Asus FonePad 7 comes with a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support and its a voice calling tablet, paired with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of built-in storage which can further expandable upto 32GB via microSD card and packs a 3950mAh battery.
Most interesting features while talking about hardware, it has got rounded edges and a streamlined chassis with high-gloss finish. Connectivity options on Asus FonePad 7 supports 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and its 10.7 mm thick and weighs 290 grams dimensions.
ASUS Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) Specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with ZenUI, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2MP rear camera, 720p video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 290 grams
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3950 mAh battery
The Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG comes in Black, White, Red and Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. Grab it, if you like it!