Apple on Tuesday has seeded an updated version of Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Build 13B40 to registered developers of Mac Dev Program, which the release comes nearly two weeks after the second 10.9.1 beta update, which had a build number of 13B35 with Mail improvements. Now followed by the build number 13B40. Full details on how to download and install this newly rolling out OS X mavericks update after the break with more genuine information.
Continued with the last week’s build included several fixes for Gmail in OS X Mail, along with improvements to the Smart Mailbox functionality. Also included bug fixes for emojis when used with VoiceOver, and with an update rolled out to Shared links tab when the Safari Sidebar is open. Although, no big update that the Build 13B40 includes, as the previous one it only includes the same fixes.
Apple claims fixes surrounding Mail, VoiceOver, Shared Links and Graphics Drivers are all included in this seed – the same list of changes here as well:
– Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
– Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
– Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
– Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
– Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
Registered developers can now download OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks build 13B40 update through the Software Update Tool or via Apple Developer Center, available in the Mac App Store. Bringing minor changes to the upcoming maintenance update as it inches closer to public release.