The successor to the last year’s Acer Iconia A3 (A10) launched and dubbed it the Acer Iconia A3-A20, now listed on the company’s official website.
Acer reportedly heading to IFA 2014 next month, in fact to announce Iconia A3-A20 which will carry on its predecessor’s tradition of mixing entry-level hardware specifications and in budget price range. But this time Acer’s tablet wearing a different and better looking coat that will hide its mediocre features.
The Acer Iconia A3-A20 features a 10.1-inch full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. Powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8127A processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Paired with 1GB RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage with expansion microSD crad slot up to 32GB, supports USB, HDMI, WiFi,and Bluetooth connectivity options.
Acer Iconia A3-A20 Features
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display with Gorilla Glass protection
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT8127A processor
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 540 g
- Dolby Digital plus, stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, GPS, USB OTG
- 1GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3450 mAh battery
The Acer Iconia A3-A20 comes in White color avriant and listed for 200 Euros and availability expected in September after IFA 2014 launch event in Berlin.
(Via: Notebook Italia)