Top 5 Best Recovery Tools for Android Phone & iPhone
Phone Recovery Tools ( Lost, Stolen, Missing ) – Top 5 Best (Five) Recovery Tools for Android and iPhone Phone s are here to Grab. Q? How to Track your Lost iPhone ? you can Track your Lost iPhone with your Phone’s GPS or with the Mobile app service. In this post we are here to tell you that, there are many services for all kinds of the Android Device and iPhone Smartphones, those promise to help to find your Lost Phone.
Top 5 Best Phone Recovery Tools – Find Lost Android/iPhone Devices
1. Find My iPhone (iOS App) – This is free utility from the Apple and it is called “Find My iPhone”, this helps you find your Lost iPhone, iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.3 or Higher versions and this Find My iPhone is a part of MobileMe but Free.
After Downloading this App and Activated, you can see your iOS device on a Map, so that you can Send Message or an Alert to it and you can also Lock your Lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch remotely or Set a Passcode to lovck your Phone and can remotely wipe it, when you think, you are not going to get it back.
2. SeekDroid Android App – This is a utility that help you Find your Lost Android Device (Phone), but it cost $0.99 and this Recovery App lets you find your Device and can also be tracked it on the Google Map, remotely Lock it, or wipe it.
The Best feature in this SeekDroid Recovero Utility is that, using this App you can see if anyone picked it and maade calls from the lost Phone. This SeekDroid allows you to sound the alarm or Send Message to the Phone to ask whowever has it to return it, and that function is hidden from the app list, so nobidy can Uninstall it. Grab this SeekDroid for your Android Phone from the Official Website.
3. MyLookout Android Phone Recovery Tool – Not only Android Phones, but this Free Lookout app supports BlackBerry Phones, and Windows Mobile Devices too. If any Device is lost or missing, then this Lookout will loacte the position, and back it up Wirelessly and wipe it out so that no one can get their hand on the Phones Data.
First of all Install Lookout on your Phone, so you can get through it when your Phone goes missing, but once you tell it the phone is missing, you can manage everything else through a web browser. This Lookout is also a personal security tool and includes safe Web Browsing, anti-spyware and also have the ability to examine app permissions in the Premium version of the Android app at $2.99/momth or $29.99/Year.
4. Where’s My Droid for Android – This is Free utility and make easy to Find your Lost Android Phone. Where’s My Droid utility has one mode where you can use it to search for a lost phone that you know is somewhere in your home, and another mode where you can find your phone if it’s been lost or stolen.
The Former will turn up a ringer and lets it rung for a few minutes to help you can find it. Later it will display your Lost Phone on the Map with its current position through GPS, so that you can Send SMS Message to the Phone via Email to be displayed on the Phone Acreen with the Contact Information and how can be reached, if any person Picked that Android Phone.
5. Prey for Android Recovery Tool – This is an Anti-Theft and Free Tracking Service upto 4 Android Phones and supports Devices from Android, Windows, Mac and Linux. You have to Install the agent in the Background and when your Lost or Missing your Device, you can simply report by Sending SMS text Message with an Activation phrase (Default- Go Prey) to your Android Device or above Phones.
When it’s reported missing, it will automatically send periodic updates to Prey with the device’s location, attempt to connect to nearby open wireless networks to send its location that way, and if you want, will sound an alarm, display an alert on the phone’s display, and lock itself.
Important Note – This Prey Tracker is a Paid service depending on the number of devices you want to Track ($5/Month to $399/Month) and you can even track more device with extra for more Updates and many more. Via