Ebook Readers (Best)for 2011 – Here are the Top 5 Best Ebook Readers using them for Business, school or vacation. A good Ebook Reader can help you take your desired or Favorite books with you anywhere you go. These are the Top 5 Best Ebook Readers for 2011 based on your opinion.
Five Best Ebook Readers – Top 5 Best
1. Amazon Kindle – This Kindle Ebbok reader from Amazon is probably the most awesome Ereader on the Market currently. This Amazon Kindle comes in a standard 6-inch model and have the largest 9-inch Kindle DX, priced at $114 for the ad-supported 6″ model, Amazon Kindle with WiFi only version at $139 and for the Kindle 3G Model at $189 (6-inch) and ad-supported 3G Model at $139, Kindle DX 3G Model at $379.
This Amazon Kindle features with a high contrast E-link display and is capable of storing over 3,500 Books from the Kindle Store and you have got a Kindle 3G Model, then you can download books from anywhere you go with the help of built-in Browser.
2. Sony Digital Reader – This is the first to the market with an E-ink Ebook reader and where the digital Reader line is going strong currently. This Digital ebook reader was backed by Sony’s own eBook Store. Sony has made great strides in partnering with public libraries for loaning programs and with local newspapers and magazine publishers to get periodicals on their devices.
This Sony Digital Reader also supports side-loading books, reading PDF Documnents, and set up back for Pocket Edition at $179, and $229 for the Touch Edition and for the Sony Digital Edition at $299.
3. Apple iPad – Actually, this is not a eBook reader, but with the help of iBooks and having the ability to sideload ebooks through alternative Ebook Stores, this can be sideloaded on the Apple iPad and loaded up with Books and PDF Documents that can be purchases from other Sources.
This Apple iPad was designed to be much more than an ereader and it will cost you for $499 or the ipad 16GB WiFi Version, iPad 32GB at $599 and $699 for the Apple iPad 64GB model. Where the 3G connectivity is available through Verizon Wireless and AT&T for $629 for 16GB, $729 for 32GB and $829 for 64GB.
4. Barnes and Noble Nook/Nook Color – Barnes and Noble has made an impressive showing with the Nook and Nook Color since the two were released. The Nook Color, on the other hand, will set you back $249, runs a modified version of Android, has a 7-inch brilliant touch-screen, and is one of the most popular eReaders in its price range.
The original Nook Color earns top marks for its 6-inch E-ink display with slim profile and priced at $139 for the WiFi model.
5. Kobo Ebook Reader – Actually, both Kobo Ereader Touch and Kobo Wireless Ereader supports open ePub and PDF Documents allowing you to side-load from other ebook stores and sources. the Kobo 6-inch e-ink displays touch sensitive in the case of Kobo eReader Touch and have a Ling Battery life.
Both Kobo Ereader Touch and Kobo Wireless Ereader comes in WiFi models but no 3G Available and set the price tag $129 in the US and Kobo Wireless Ereader costs $99.99.
These are those Top 5 Best Ebook Readers for 2011 in my thought and what you prefer is upto you. ThanksTags: 5 Best eBook Readers 2011 5 Best eReaders Best 5 eBOOK Redaers 2011 Best eBook Readers - 2011 Ebook Readers Ereaders to 5 Best Five Best eBook Readers Poll from Top 5 Best eBook Readers Top 5 Best eBook Reader 2011